Thursday, January 29, 2009

1. Your design and layout of your web pages - does it fit your drawing/plan ?
My Design fits the drawing/plan quiet well except for some buttons that need to be added this is not done due to the knowledge of doing it, I don't know how to put in buttons on my iWeb.
2. My Topic & research. What Have I Done In Class ?
I have researched many Google documents and videos about my natural disaster : Earthquakes. And because at home We all don't have iWeb so All the iWeb work is done in class.
3.Color , Font and use of Multimedia.
I Decide to use a black background so it shows how serious and alarming this natural disaster is. The font I used gives kind of an earthquake affect and it represents the shaking of an earthquake. I have no movies or videos on my iWeb because I Still Don't know & Have difficulties inserting 1 to my iWeb.
4. Does it have 5 pages ?
No at the moment my iWeb has only 2 pages , but it is still in progress. & so far I'm doing great and the work is great too.
5. The Features Of Apple iWeb. What Is Working ? What Isn't?
At the moment I am very new to iWeb and I am still trying to discover new tools and try to figure out how things work.
6. What is A Widget ?
A widget is a action/tab you add to your iWeb, you Can add movies, Google maps, ect..
7.Do you have an Emergency Plan? Do You Have A reference page ?
No i Do not have any of those , as I Said The iWeb is Still not Completed and I Assure You in Time The iWeb Will Be Fully Completed and Very Useful.

10 comments:

pascal P.E said...

very good effort :) carry on =P

Felix S. said...

nice. but put the video and not the url!!

william ko said...

lIKE THE PICTURES

Rami said...

WHAT A BAD PAGE!!! jkjk... Nice :P

[ Keep it up ] ;p

><> FISH!

Dylan said...

looking REALLY good--keep workin

Maha said...

Good Job :D
But u have to put alot of other pictures :D
Great Informatian ;P

Amna said...

Good Job Ya Reeem Al goondii!!!

Ilhem said...

good work make the pic smaller and put more ggood info.
keep it up Reem Gundi

Sha5a said...

Reem goondi 3amal gayid gidan!!:P

Is7aq said...

nice website its good


-$$$-!s7aQ-$$$-

><> FISH!